For years, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) has been one of the most popular materials for commercial roofing projects. MRC has installed countless squares of PVC roofing. As an industry leader, we enjoy a high level of customer satisfaction in all we do.
PVC is a Green Roofing Option
If you consider environmental stewardship as part of your bottom line, you’ll appreciate the eco-friendliness of PVC roofing, which has many environmental benefits:
- Its surface is resistant to oil, grease, and chemicals to keep rainwater runoff uncontaminated.
- Its reflective surface has a high solar reflectance index (SRI) to improve your energy efficiency even during extreme temperatures.
- It’s ENERGY STAR-rated.
- It’s resistant to damaging UV rays.
- It has a long lifespan.
Other Benefits of PVC Roofing Systems
In addition to its environmental advantages, PVC has a number of other benefits:
- It’s extremely durable.
- It’s easy to maintain and repair.
- It’s pliable and resistant to breakage, water absorption, tears, and punctures.
- It’s weather resistant.
- It’s highly waterproof.
- It’s cost-effective.
- It has exceptional wind uplift resistance.
Installation Options for PVC
PVC is suitable for new roofing projects or for re-roofing your business. PVC membrane sheets are large, which means fewer seams and faster installation.
Choose MRC for Your PVC Roof
MRC partners with major PVC manufacturers, ensuring the highest quality materials for your roofing project to promote lasting durability and a long life. Our installation teams are known for their skilled expertise and stellar workmanship, and we pride ourselves on our attention to the smallest details so that your new roof is as attractive as it is practical. We take an individualized approach to every roofing project to ensure you get the roof that meets the needs and vision of your business.