MRC has decades of experience installing EPDM, and we’ve worked hard to develop a reputation as one of the best roofing contractors in the Tri-State area.
What is EPDM?
EPDM is a synthetic rubber elastomer. It’s extremely strong and flexible and creates an impenetrable surface that’s durable and fire resistant. It’s friendly for the environment, too. EPDM won’t pollute rainwater runoff, it improves your energy efficiency, and it’s completely recyclable.
Benefits of EPDM
EPDM is one of the most commonly used roofing materials on the market today, and it’s not just because of its cost-effectiveness. EPDM has a number of benefits:
- Durability and dependability in all weather conditions, including high wind and hail.
- Built-in UV protection and thermal shock durability to protect the inside of your business.
- Flexibility, even during a deep freeze.
- Superior tensile strength.
- 20-year lifespan with proper installation and regular maintenance.
- Easily repaired and restored.
EPDM Installation Options
An EPDM roof can be fastened mechanically, fully adhered, or ballasted to offer higher membrane protection and a reduction in thermal mass. The ample width of EPDM means fewer seams and faster installation, and it can be used on new roofs and on re-roofing projects.
Choose MRC for Your EPDM Roof
MRC is an industry leader with a proven track record in installation and customer service. We partner with major manufacturers, including Johns Manville, GenFlex, Versico, Firestone, and Carlisle SynTec to ensure the highest quality materials at reasonable prices.